Fitbit Sense 2
Meet Sense 2 – the smartwatch designed to help you stress less, sleep better and live healthier. Get help identifying stress and get the tools to better manage it. Learn more about your sleep and how to improve your rest with detailed night time tracking and a unique Sleep Profile. Track key heart-health indicators so you can make more informed wellness decisions. Plus Sense 2 is packed with advanced activity tracking and smartwatch features and includes six months of Fitbit Premium Membership.*
Improve sleep quality, increase your energy and better manage stress with help from Sense 2 + Premium. Track your sleep each night to see how much time you spent in deep, light and REM sleep. Then check your Sleep Profile – a report that breaks down your sleep patterns and trends over the past 30 days plus provides personalised guidance for better rest. You can even programme your display to stay dark at night and set gently buzzing morning alarms that wake you up during the ideal sleep stage for a refreshing morning rise.*
Sleep Profile (Premium)
Learn your sleeping style with a monthly breakdown of 10 key sleep metrics. You’ll see which of the 6 distinct Sleep Animals your sleep compares to and what you can do to get better rest.
It’s easier to get better sleep when you know what kind of sleeper you are. Find out whether your sleep mirrors a deep-sleep bear, a slow-to-sleep tortoise or one of our other Sleep Animals, then learn what habits best support your profile.
Sleep Stages and Sleep Score
Learn about the quality of your previous night’s sleep with a personalised Sleep Score. With Premium, see a breakdown of time in light, deep and REM sleep to see what’s impacting your rest.
Wake up feeling more rested, refreshed and ready to take on your daily workout with a smart alarm that goes off during the optimal stage of sleep – no more than 30 minutes before its set time. Regular, exact-time alarms are also available.
Keep your watch from waking you with sleep mode. It mutes notifications and stops your screen from turning on at night. Set a schedule to turn sleep mode on automatically.
Stress Experience (Validation in Progress)
Understand your stress, then minimise its effects
Managing stress can lead to better sleep, improved mood and more energy. Sense 2 + Premium are here to lend a hand. Together they can help you better understand and respond to stress so you are less affected by it over time. Sense 2 is the first watch [[CLAIM VALIDATION IN PROCESS]] to use a continuous EDA sensor to detect stress events so you can pinpoint patterns of stress in your life and learn to proactively manage them with recommendations for mindfulness, breathing, exercise and more.*
All-Day Body-Response Tracking
Using a cEDA sensor, identify signs of stress, excitement, effects from caffeine and more. Over time you’ll be able to recognise your stress triggers and manage it in the moment. Use of the cEDA sensor may affect battery life.
Recognise stressful events, manage them and move on with our new continuous EDA sensor. It helps detect stress events so you can start to see how and when your stress is triggered. Use of the cEDA sensor may affect battery life.
A cEDA sensor helps identify when your body is experiencing signs of stress so you can reflect on your emotions, take action and go on with your day. Use of the cEDA sensor may affect battery life.
Reminders to Reflect
Smart notifications prompt you to log your emotions based on your body responses to stress. Reflect on what may be triggering them to spot trends.
Eda Scan App
Perform an EDA Scan to see how your body responds during a meditation session to support your mindfulness practice.
Build your emotional awareness so you can do more of what brings you joy. Log your mood anytime and compare against stress-detection data to spot trends.
Check in on your stress-management efforts to help you identify causes of stress, successful management techniques and what to try next.
Stress Management Score
Get a handle on your stress. Higher score? You’re showing fewer signs of stress. Lower score? Time to find better balance – try a meditation or going for a walk.
Stress Management Score Breakdown (Premium)
See what’s driving your score so you know whether improving your sleep, changing your activity or focusing on mindfulness will help you better manage stress.
Relax, clear your mind or find ways to improve your focus by choosing from hundreds of meditation and yoga sessions included with Premium.
Health Metrics + Heart Health
Heart Health Experience
Your heart is key to your health. Better understand and track your heart health with Sense 2 and Premium. Around-the-clock heart-rate tracking provides insight into your sleep, stress, activity and more while the ECG app gives insight into your heart rhythm.*
Advanced Health Experience
By tracking key health metrics like SpO2 and heart rate variability, Fitbit can help illuminate changes in your wellness so you can make adjustments to your routine to better support your body and health.
Fitbit ECG App
With a compatible ECG app right on your wrist, assess your heart rhythm for atrial fibrillation – a heart rhythm irregularity – and share the results with your doctor.
The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries and with select Fitbit products. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/uk/ecg for additional details.
Irregular Heart Rhythm Notifications (Only Available in Select Countries)
Check for signs of an irregular heart rhythm that may be atrial fibrillation (AFib), so you can share this information with your general practitioner (GP).*
Health Metrics Dashboard
Know your body better with the Health Metrics dashboard in the Fitbit app, where you can track breathing rate, resting heart rate, heart rate variability, SpO2 and skin temperature variation. See your trends from the past week – or the past 90 days with Premium – and use them to help uncover changes in your well-being.*
High and Low Heart Rate Notifications
Your heart rate is a key indicator of health, so Sense 2 keeps you informed when it’s above or below your set resting threshold.
24/7 Heart Rate Tracking with Purepulse
Optimise workouts and track all-day activity, calorie burn and sleep with PurePulse continuous heart rate tracking, then see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level (VO2 Max) in the Fitbit app.
Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
(short) Track SpO2 – the level of oxygen in your blood – to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your well-being.*
Fitness / Activity
Sense 2 and Premium are all about enhancing the activities you love. Start the morning with guidance on what your body can handle for the day, then a recommended workout. Track your moves with real-time heart rate to get the most out of all your efforts. See how many calories you burned, a map of your outdoor route and more, then take a peek at how your efforts compare with your friends and family.*
Daily Readiness Score (Premium)
Enhance your workout routine with a score that reveals if you’re ready to push or should focus on recovery.*
Active Zone Minutes
Get the results you want from every workout. Active Zone Minutes uses your heart rate to guide you toward your desired intensity level – then helps keep you there.
Shorter: See your real-time pace and distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app.*
Workout Intensity Map
After outdoor exercise with GPS, check your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app to see your pace and heart rate zones throughout your route and learn where you put in the most effort.
40+ Exercise Modes
Sense 2 tracks more exercises than ever – like skiing, golf, stand-up paddle boarding and more – and see all your stats in real time.
All-Day Activity Tracking
See how every part of your day gets you closer to your goals. Sense 2 tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, floors climbed, calories burned and Active Zone Minutes.
Sense 2 is water-resistant up to 50 metres, which means you’re free to wear it in the rain, at the beach and beyond.
Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps like Gmail and WhatsApp – plus send quick replies and voice replies right from your wrist. Available when phone is nearby.
Built-in Voice Assistant
Use Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news and weather, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more – just by speaking to your watch.*
Find My Phone App
Can’t find your phone? Easily locate a misplaced phone right from your wrist by using the built-in Find My Phone app on your Fitbit smartwatch. Just tap to activate an alert and your phone will continuously ring and vibrate until you discover its location. Fitbit Mobile app must be running on your smartphone.
Fitbit Pay Upload your credit and debit cards to your watch to tap and pay for purchases and use public transport without your wallet. See bank and transit availability at fitbit.com/uk/fitbit-pay/banks
Always-On Display Mode
See real-time exercise stats and check the time with just a glance – even when your hands are full. Turn the mode off to be more discreet. Always-on display mode requires more frequent charging.
Do Not Disturb Mode
Use do not disturb mode when you want to mute call, text, calendar and app notifications during the day.
Works on Android And Iphone
Sense 2 is compatible with phones running the latest version of Android or iOS.
A balanced, healthy lifestyle looks different for everyone. Whether you want to uplevel your workouts or focus on your nutrition, Premium helps you do it all. It takes data about your body and uncovers unique health patterns, then serves up actionable insights and custom recommendations to help you sleep better, reduce stress and be your best. With an experience this personalised, it’s easier to stay motivated and make progress where it matters most to you.
6-Month Fitbit Premium Membership
Go Premium and get personalised insights that help you live your healthiest. Know your body better with Daily Readiness Score and Stress Management Score breakdowns, and see long-term trends in your Sleep Profile and Health Metrics dashboard. Then use those insights and Premium tools to enhance your well-being.*
Design and More
Sense 2 is designed to feel like a natural and comfortable extension of your wrist. It’s sleek and slim with all-new raised band attachments that make it more comfortable for all-day wear. And its soft, nature-inspired colour palette aligns with high-end, fashion-forward colour trends.
Sense 2 is built to feel natural on your wrist and complement styles both casual and elegant. It’s sleek and slim with all-new raised band attachments that make it more comfortable for all-day wear.
6+ Day Battery Life
With a long battery life, Sense 2 tracks all your health and fitness stats for 6+ days without having to stop for a charge. Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS.
Less charging means more doing. And with Sense 2, you can get a day’s worth of battery in just 12 minutes.
Choose from hundreds of clock face designs and store up to 5 favourites right on your wrist. And easily switch your look from classic to modern and back – or go totally unique with your own Bitmoji or photo.
Create endless looks with Fitbit 24mm attach accessory bands, including designer collections from Brother Vellies, Victor Glemaud and Pendleton. Quick-release makes it easier than ever to swap looks. Accessories sold separately. Versa 3, Versa 4 and Sense accessories can also be worn with Sense 2.
- Identify signs of stress and manage it in the moment with all-day body-response tracking [[using a continuous EDA sensor]]*
- Log reflections during stressful moments of your day to see how your emotions trend over time
- Get a deeper understanding of your sleep and how to improve it with your personalised sleep profile.*
- Assess your heart rhythm for atrial fibrillation with the compatible ECG app and easily share results with your doctor.*
- Stay on top of your health with spO2, heart rate variability and more insights on the health metrics dashboard.*
- Get deeper insights and guidance, exclusive workouts, mindfulness sessions and more with included 6-month premium membership.*
- See how prepared your body is to handle stress – and plan your day accordingly – with your daily stress management score
- Perform an EDA scan to see how your body responds during a mindfulness session
- Check in on your stress-management efforts with daily and weekly summaries
- See how you slept last night – and what contributed to that sleep – with sleep score
- (Select markets only) check for signs of an irregular heart rhythm that may be atrial fibrillation (afib) with irregular heart rhythm notifications.*
- Get notified if your heart rate is outside your set baseline with high and low heart rate notifications
- Track calorie burn, optimise workouts and see your resting heart rate with 24/7 heart rate tracking
- Know whether you should prioritise rest or exercise each day with daily readiness score.*
- Make every minute count during workouts with active zone minutes’ target heart rate zone notifications
- See your real-time pace and distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity
- Enjoy smart features like texts, phone notifications, fitbit pay and amazon alexa built-in.*
- Show your style in a sleek, thin and fashionable design that’s optimised for comfort and all-day wear
* cEDA: PLACEHOLDER
* Premium: When referring to trial: New Premium members only. Premium included membership must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Valid payment method required. Cancel before membership ends to avoid subscription fees. T&C apply. When not referring to a trial: Content and features may vary.
* Health Metrics dashboard: The Health Metrics dashboard and the metrics displayed in the dashboard are not available in all countries. This feature should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being. The SpO2 feature requires more frequent charging.
* ECG: The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries and with select devices. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/uk/ecg for additional details.
* Irregular Heart Rhythm Notifications: Irregular rhythm notifications are only available in select countries and with select Fitbit products; not intended for use by people under 22 years old or with other known arrhythmias. See fitbit.com/irregularrhythm for additional details.
* SpO2: Not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose. It is intended to help you manage your well-being and keep track of your information.
* Skin Temperature: second sentence only needs to be used when we use illness/fever messaging Not available in all markets. Significant changes in ambient temperature may negatively impact skin temperature tracking.
* Voice: Voice assistant availability and features may vary, see fitbit.com/uk/voice.
* ALT with smart home device mention: Voice assistant availability and features may vary, see fitbit.com/uk/voice. Alexa is not available in all languages and countries. Alexa features and functionality may vary by location. Amazon account and app required. Alexa compatible smart home devices only.
* Pay and Transit (remove “and transit” when only referring to banks): See bank and transit availability at fitbit.com/uk/fitbit-pay/banks
* Notifications and More: Available when phone is nearby.
* Battery: Battery life claim only (6+ days): Varies with use and other factors. Up to 12 hours with continuous GPS. Battery life claim + fast charging claim: Varies with use and other factors. Up to 12 hours with continuous GPS. Get 24 hours of charge with 12 minutes of charging. Fast charging claim: Get 24 hours of charge with 12 minutes of charging.
* Daily Readiness: Daily Readiness requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.
* Calm: Requires a Fitbit Premium subscription. Only available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Japanese and Korean. Premium content and features may vary.
- Sleep profile*
- All-Day body-response tracking with cEDA sensor*
- Option 2: All-Day body-response tracking for stress*
- Built-in GPS
- ECG app*
- Health metrics like spO2 and HRV*
- 6-Month fitbit premium membership*
There are no reviews yet.