HOTPOINT FREESTANDING WASHER DRYER
The Inverter Motor is designed to ensure a long lasting performance and a quiet noise level so your conversation isn’t interrupted.
The Inverter technology ensures perfect control of the brushless motor, delivering up to 10 different drum rotations, studied specifically to treat and eliminate stains of all kinds without damaging the clothes.
Steam Hygiene adds an extra period of steam at the end of a full wash cycle for a deep intensive clean.
Steam Refresh is a dedicated cycle to freshen clothes avoiding washing, saving time, energy and water, removing all unpleasant smells in just 20 min. Steam penetrates deep into fabrics making them slightly damp, reducing a huge part of creases and making garments easier to iron.
Awarded the Allergy-UK Seal of Approval, our Anti-Allergy programme uses a combination of high temperature technology and extra rinses to neutralise and remove 99.9% of major allergens, including dust mites and pollen.
Dimensions (H x W x D):
85 x 59.5 x 54
- Energy Efficiency Class Wash/Dry cycle : D
- Energy Efficiency Class Wash Cycle (Regulation 2017/1369 (EU)) : C
- Total annual energy consumption (Washing only 200 full loads) (kWh) : 208
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme : 63
- Total annual water consumption (washing only 200 full loads) (l) : 12000
- The water consumption of the full wash and dry cycle in liters per cycle : 65
- The spin speed in rpm of the eco 40-60 programme at rated capacity : 1400
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions : 81