Hotpoint Integrated Freezer
The slimline nature of the Hotpoint HF 1801 E F AA.UK. 1 Static Built In Freezer means you can have a large storage facility in a relatively small space.
The product is tall but slender, measuring 540mm and 545mm in width and depth respectively. Even standing at 1771mm, it will easily fit into most rooms.
Eight clear-fronted compartments offer the capacity to fit in up to 10kg of frozen food, so the more bags of shopping the merrier.
Frost Free Technology pumps out a constant air-flow across the cavities that will keep any item from icing over. Defrosting will become a thing of the past.
The Super Freeze function rapidly takes care of new items placed in the appliance, at the push of a button, yet still maintains an even temperature.
The Food Care Zone is purpose built for meat and fish, while the ice tray can be used for creating cubes or sliding in a frozen pizza. It can still be self-programmed through an adjustable thermostat.
- A 210 litres capacity means you can stock up on your favourites with room to spare
- High on performance but low in energy use, with just 0.843 kWh used every 24 hours
- Safe storage of 23 hours in a power failure, more than enough time if at work or in bed
- Noise level of just 39 dB, with anything lower than 40 dB considered a quiet model
- Reversible door can be adapted to open from the left or right, with minimal fuss
Dimensions (H x W x D):
177.1 x 54 x 54.5
There are no reviews yet.